I'm sure that right now you can't find anyone down the street who doesn't know what the Black friday.
It must be recognized: we are Americanizing. I still remember my first Halloween in Dublin. I worked by washing dishes in a canteen on Dawson Street - right in the center - and we dressed up as witches to serve the staff. I had a great time and it was something that was not yet celebrated in Spain. That soon changed.
Young people now (my mother, when I use these expressions I realize that I start to get old) think that Halloween is something that was always celebrated in Spain. In 10 years the same will happen with Black FridayAnd who knows if in 30 or 40 years we will not all be eating turkey as a family on Thanksgiving. Don't laugh, I don't see him so crazy.
For a few years, the Black Friday discounts (and Black Friday minus one, minus two, Cyber Monday, etc.) have been extended to all possible sectors, including that of travels.
I've been receiving emails from different companies and websites about flights, hotels, car rentals, apartments, excursions, travel insurance, equipment ... and I must admit that among the offers that have come to me there are some that have made me consider the roll the blanket to my head and buy me a flight.
Making it clear that we have not received any financial compensation for this article (that there is much bad thought out there :)), here I leave you some of the deals on flights that have caught my attention:
- Vueling: The Spanish company has this Friday an offer consisting of 50% discounts if you buy a flight for two people to any destination. The trip must be made between December 13 and March 31, 2017 (with the exception of the periods: from 12/20/2016 to 09/01/2017 and from 02/17/2017 to 04/03/2017) . The discount applies only to the base price of the ticket without including airport fees or additional services. The code to include is YELLOWVY.
- Edreams: One of the leading websites in the travel market promises great discounts on Flights and Flight + Hotel. The update of them still does not appear on their website, so stay tuned and refresh the screen. Last year they were considered.
- Ryanair: the low-cost Irish company took 25 seats at 9.99 euros last Monday. There are still some available.
- Iberia: The Spanish flag company has not updated its discounts at the time I write this (they will give 2 in the morning, so it is officially Black Friday), but last year they were 25%, in their Business and tourist classes, for a specific travel time slot.
- Air china: How not, the Chinese are splitting it. If not, ask Skyscanner, who have just been bought by a large Chinese tourism business group for the triviality of 1.6 billion euros. They were ahead of me a few months, but I was saving to launch a counter offer. Well, what a mess. The fact is that Air China applies a 15% discount to tickets purchased between November 25 and 27 to fly between November 25 and May 31, 2017 (Dates excluded: Departures: DEC 16, 2016-24 DEC, 2016 Returns: 01ENE, 2017-10ENE, 2017; 24ENE, 2017-29ENE, 2017). A good opportunity for those who want to travel to China, Japan and Southeast Asia.
Rice fields in Kentung, Myanmar